Sunday, July 8, 2012

Menchie's Grand Opening in Irvine


So yesterday, Menchie's opened in Culver Plaza. I went there an hour early (grand opening was at 11 am) and there was already a line! That day the first 50 people received a t-shirt in a cute bag, and everybody got a free 8 oz cup to fill up with anything of your desire, and a cute little stand up toy. There was also a balloon artist, who made me a balloon that looked like Menchie himself! I was very lucky, I was the 47th person to come, so I did receive a gift bag. If you are reading this the day I posted this, you are too late for the ribbon cutting, but you have until the 13th of July to celebrate the grand opening of Menchie's in Irvine! Here is the schedule for the rest of the grand opening week:
  • Sunday July 8 (today): 1pm~ Free plushie doll, free color-in t-shirt, and free face painting (I will be there!)
  • Monday July 9: 5pm-6pm~ $1 yumm hour (fill your cup up for only $1) (One per guest)
  • Tuesday July 10: 2pm-4pm~ Kids eat free! (Kids must be 10 years and yonger and can get up to 10 oz free)
  • Wednesday July 11: 11am-1pm~ Half-off lunchtime yumm (Half off a person's frozen yogurt purchase)
  • Thursday July 12: 3pm~ Free dodge balls with every cup purchase! (I will hopefully be there!)
  • Friday July 13: 8pm-close~ Buy one cup, get one free! One per guest.
So take this opportunity and go to Menchie's any time this week! Their yougurt is really good and they have over 40 toppings! Check out a video I took of the (sorta fail) ribbon cutting! (Taken with a 3DS, so it is bad quality. :( )
-Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment